My New Year post suggests that we dump resolutions in favor of revelations. Resolutions usually go in one year and out the other.
1. Revelations come from the heart more than the head.
2. They are more genuine than most resolutions.
3. Revelations can be the catalyst for the rewriting of old and tired scripts and roles.
4. Oftentimes, revelations are reflections of enlightenment not remorse.
5. Revelations can be prettier and dreamier.
6. Revelations cannot be broken
7. Revelations are rarely self-punishing.
8. Profundity accompanies most revelations.
9. Revelations offer a more positive and constructive blue print for mapping out future goals.
10. Revelations can spark wonder.
REVEL IN THE NEW YEAR!!